Saturday, August 20, 2011

Feedback from Jamie R
On Tuesday August 20, 2011
I made an appointment with Bounce after almost a year of struggling with a sluggish thyroid, tiredness, and weight gain.  Once it was balanced I decided I needed to get back on track, lose the weight, and begin eating and exercising properly. In comes Bounce. I showed up feeling very unmotivated, out of shape, and wanting results but dreading  the what I thought would be torturous work to get there. Much to my surprise, I found a reborn love for proper nutrition and training.  Derek got me right back on track with an excellent eating plan, tweaked specifically to my needs. I actually look forward to working out because it's never the same thing twice! Derek's positivity and encouraging words always help to me stay on track and try harder. I am thrilled with the results I have seen since my first session: a significant body fat percentage drop, clothes that fit better, more energy and motivation, as well as huge improvements in my fitness level! My original intention when I started with Bounce was to sign on for 24 sessions to get back into my "fitness groove," and then branch out and workout on my own. That changed very quickly after encountering what Bounce has to offer! I have now signed up for a year of training because of all the positive gains I have made, and the overall out standing experience it has been. I am so excited to continue on and see where I will go from here.
Thank you so much Derek!
:) Jamie R

No comments:

Post a Comment